For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I want to do an Omegaverse RP. Anyone up for one?
Right now, the muses that are working best are as follows, but you can ask for any muse listed here.
Felix (can also be played as an Alpha if need be.)
Supernatural-who-lock’s “I’m close enough” give away!
Ok, so for the longest time I have been promising a giveaway, and boy have I got one planned out. And hey, I am 200 away from my goal, which is close enough to celebrate for me!Prizes:
- Any candle form Fandlemonium
- A Supernatural inspired bracelet
- An Anti-Posession sticker
- A TARDIS, Dalek, and DW logo sticker
- An “I am SHER-locked” sticker
- The Deathly Hallows necklace
- The Deathly Hallows sticker
- The Samulet
- Supernatural Charm Wrap bracelet*How It'll Work:
- There will be
- You see all of those numbers and letters under the pics? pretty much that’ll help out when you choose your prize.
- So, first place winner gets to choose any candle from section a, two things from section b, and one things from c. First place winner also gets prize d
- Second place gets to choose one thing from b, one thing from c, and also gets prize d
- third place gets to choose one thing from b, and gets d
- fourth place gets dRules:
- Must be following me
- Reblog up to 3 times per day (just so that you don’t spam your followers)
- Giveaway blogs welcome to enter!
- unfortunately, likes will not count, but go ahead and like this for reference if you wantExtra Info:
- If you follow me on instagram, you will get an extra 5 entries per reblog (just message me with your instagram so that i can check, and tell me how many times you rebloged this so that i can enter it into the draw)
- OK SO I KEEP ON MENTIONING A DRAW WELL ok so i’m gonna pick the winners by using one of those online random-picker-things and choose each winner like that
- Please keep you inbox open! If I can’t message you that you won, then I’ll choose another winner.
- This must reach +800 notes or else this disappears
- If this gets +1500 notes, i’ll add in a mystery prize, which might or might not be fandom related. who knows? (I certainly don’t at this point)
- I’ll choose the winners on August 12, 2014. (Why that date? I just pulled it out of the top of my head)
Message me with any questions! I’ll be more than glad to answer them
*Ok so if you peeps have been keeping up with Genevive Padalecki’s life, then you know that her sister, Sarah Cortez, suffers from a brain injury. Each purchase of their Supernatural Charm Bracelet helps out their cause.
Update: I forgot to mention that I’ll pay for the international shipping, so if you live in other countries, feel free to enter :)
I am now putting in a mystery prize, which is fandom related! If this reaches 8000+ notes, then i’ll add more prizes and more winners, and extend the picking of the time a month later so that you have more chances to reblog and enter <3
If you don’t reblog these in a pair I hate you
I actually had to do it twice, because I accidentally reblogged Malfoy first, and that’s almost as bad as not reblogging both of them.
It’s funny because Malfoy’s has all sorts of comments and then you scroll down and it’s just Harry doing his thing.
7/11 breathing. A skill to use for anxiety. It’s recommended to do it for 10-15 minutes. Like any other skill it does require a lot of practice. I advice that you practice it when you are feeling calm so you are ready in a time of need. If you lose count, which is easily done, simply start again until you do 15 minutes. It will also help with distraction even if you don’t get it right the first hundred times.
Breathing out longer than you breathe in actually activates your parasympathetic nervous system!
Anxiety is your sympathetic nervous system (“fight or flight”) setting off all the alarms, while breathing like this will set the parasympathetic system (“rest and digest”) into action shutting off the alarms and settling your nerves.
Other things that help: laughing, checking out what’s going on around you (moving head and eyes to orient to your surroundings), getting curious about something.
Take care, be safe.
Please use this, guys, it can really help calm you while being triggered and when you’re in a stressful environment.
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
More mouthwatering food hacks here
Now, there are a few things you should know about Slytherin – and a few you should forget...
my brother fucking sent me this picture and said “remember… who you are…”
IVE REBLOGGED THIS LIKE THREE TIMES AND ONLY NOW AM I SEEING THE FUCKING LION
dolphin in the back
Quick and simple lifehacks.