hitting “publish” instead of “answer privately”:
hitting “answer privately” instead of “publish”:
even getting a fucking message
My cat whiskers ( I also called him beefy) I sadly had to get rid of him after 16 long loving years with him and raising him from 6 weeks old because the ppl who moved in up stairs from us and started complaining. I miss him so much.
I miss him too baby. :[
I made a blog for the Master from Doctor Who. He’s AU, from a universe where he never opened the portal to Gallifrey, and thus never got sucked in and never lost his drums. He’s from a universe where a material was invented that allows travel between universes. In some freak accident he ended up contaminated with it and began hopping from universe to universe with no control over his destination.
He’s located here.
- Real Life: Assume straight until proven gay.
- Tumblr: Assume gay until proven straight.
- Fandom: Assume Gay even if proven straight
- Sherlock: Gay until gay, gay, gay, gay.
- Supernatural: Gay, gay, gay, angel, gay, winchester, gay.
- Glee: Gay, gay, gay, gay, GAY, gay, GAY, double gay, gay.
- Merlin: Gay, gay, gay, magic, gay, gay, medieval stuff, gay.
- Avengers: gay, gay, gay, superhero stuff, gay gay gay.
- Torchwood: Bisexual, gay, bisexual, omnisexual, bisexual, gay
- Doctor Who: DO WEEEEEEE DOOOO
- Phandom: Here's a gay, there's a gay and another little gay, fuzzy gay, funny gay, llama, lion, gay
- Homestuck: Gay? homosexual? Why would that even be a concept that exists? Your human ideals are crazy.
i just introduced my brother and his friends to slenderman
they played the game and proceeded to freak the fuck out
now they’re playing in the woods
so i made these and stapled them to the trees
i can hear their screams as i post this
you are a horrible person and i love you
Did you die or are you mad at me?
Neither! Omg, Com’ere you.
Why would you think that?!
You stopped posting and seemed all mad at the end of the portal gun discussion and I just… I just.
No! Not at all! I was watching Doctor/Master videos on the youtoobs. I’m not mad! I was just saying OK…..
I don’t know why but sometimes OK sounds angry to me…
OK is not angry. I promise.